Thursday, June 02, 2011

Ideas for 'blogging' every day of June

If you follow any blogs by Australian library workers you may have noticed this little activity - Blog Everyday of June.

I was kind of inspired to try it out, but didn't really feel like committing to it until I read Mal Booth's idea to share content each day, over a variety of online platforms. Now that interests me.

There are quite a few online places where I hang out, mostly watching and reading with not much participation and sharing. My aim for June is to change that around and create / share something for each day of June. Oh, and that's the other small distinction - I aim to create 30 days worth of content, not necessarily new content each day.

All of this coincides with another project - 30 Days of Creativity, a project being supported by ABC Pool.
From the 30 Days website:

30 Days of Creativity is a social initiative encouraging people to create stuff (anything) every day for 30 days in June.
Your brain is like a muscle. When you exercise it, it gets stronger.

So some of my so-called "blogging" aka content creation may be something physical and tangible, but I'll still try to share it somehow online.

Here goes!

(will edit/update this blog post to keep track)

No comments: