Saturday, June 10, 2017

Digging through the online detritus

#blogjune has been a great catalyst to tidy up my online sites, like this blog, Twitter and LinkedIn.

It is also taking me on a trip down my online memory lane, remembering old sites, favourite posts etc. I'll blog or repost some of these over the the course of #blogjune.

In 2013 I was still very active in trying new online tools, and online communication. As part of the ALIA Information Online 2013 conference, Neal Thorley and I used Tumblr and short videos to record the experience of other conference attendees. Nothing too grand, but a fun and interesting experiment:
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/experienceinfoonline

Information Online 2013 was one of the best library conferences I've ever been to. The program was fresh, challenging and contemporary. The amazing talent on the organising committee did a great job!


No comments: