Monday, June 12, 2017

Online Highlights part 2 - visiting the Urbana Free Library

Following yesterday's post about sifting through my online history, I'd like to revisit a favourite post that I was very fortunate to have written, following a visit to The Urbana Free Library in September 2013.

A personal visit to The Urbana Free Library

I happened to arrive in the twin cities of Champaign and Urbana in Illinois, USA, as a flurry of comments and opinions about the Urbana Free Library swirled around on Twitter, blogs and library news sites.

I was genuinely moved by my visit, I still have very vivid and fond memories of that day, and was proud to write and publish my observations on this blog. Michael Stephens kindly published it on Tame The Web as well.  I'm still connected to Joel and Amber via Facebook, and they still rock!

Looking at my meagre blog stats, this post has the third highest number of page views.

No comments: